Law firms and similar professional entities present a unique, market specific agenda relative to telecommunications needs. Hosted but better has a specialized insight to this industry through years of experience in dealing with Attorney’s, CPA’s, and like professional environments.
Some of the specific needs and challenges are:
- The need for an “Assistant” answering position to facilitate the Attorney/Legal Assistant-Paralegal relationship
- Mobility Tools to accommodate access to calendars, presence status, and staff communications via a mobile or telecommuter device
- Ability to integrate telephony services with wireless devices such as iPhones and iPads to provide ease of collaboration with support staff
- Security – A must! The need to insure privacy and client confidentiality in voice conversations via Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Recording solutions for depositions via phone or video conferencing
- Reporting tools to integrate with existing billing systems – time is money
- Redundancy and Resiliency
- Disaster Recovery and Database Replication to insure recorded information and reports are available post disaster or failure
- Reduction in workload for IT staff to alleviate already labor stressed departments
- Budgetary Consistency; the need for recurring, predictable costs with no surprises
- Ability to maintain current and feature rich systems without additional expense or labor
While traditional hosted solutions can cover a few of these items, many are not supported. On-site systems can cover several requirements, but not all. Hosted but Better offers an all-inclusive service, and can address each and every one of these needs and challenges.