Local and Federal Government
Government entities face a unique set of requirements and challenges with regards to their telecommunications needs. Because Hosted but better has worked with many divisional government levels, we have a solid understanding of these needs and challenges.
Some of these items are:
- Financial Constraints- no budget for large capital expenditures
- Budgetary Confines- the need for consistent, forecasted costs
- Functional, Updated Equipment- the need to replace or upgrade antiquated, end of life equipment with modern, technologically advanced systems and services
- Difficulty in navigating governmental equipment requisition process- the ability to subscribe to modern features and upgrades in a swift and effective manner
- Feature Rich Equipment to replace that which is obsolete in order to gain improved employee efficiency and productivity
- Over stressed IT departments- need to alleviate workloads of IT personnel
- Security- maintaining privacy standards/confidentiality, and ensuring security of voice conversations is imperative
- Redundancy and Resiliency
- Disaster Recovery and Business Resumption
Traditional hosted solutions provide answers for a portion of these requirements, but ignore the more important redundancy and security aspects. Likewise, on-site equipment will cover many of these challenges, but also not all. Hosted but better offers the best of both worlds.